|Service / Product||Description||Price|
|3D Sculpt Fill In Only (No Extensions)||Sleek Brows 3D service includes shape, tint and sculpt||75|
|3D Sculpt Fill In with Light Brow Extensions||Sleek Brows 3D service includes shape, tint sculpt and light extensions||95|
|3D Sculpt Fill In with Natural Brow Extensions||Sleek Brows 3D service includes shape, tint sculpt and natural extensions||115|
|3D Sculpt Fill In with Full Brow Extensions||Sleek Brows 3D service includes shape, tint, sculpt and full brow extensions||135|
|3D Sculpt Fill In with Extra Full Brow Extensions||Sleek Brows 3D service includes shape, tint, sculpt and extra full brow extensions||155|
|Natural Brow Extensions (No Sculpt)||Sleek Brows service adds natural brow extensions (requires existing brow hair)||95|
|Full Brow Extensions (No Sculpt)||Sleek Brows service adds full brow extensions (requires existing brow hair)||115|
|Extra Full Brow Extensions (No Sculpt)||Sleek Brows service adds extra full brow extensions (requires existing brow hair)||135|
|Sleek Brows Removal||Remove Sleek Brows||25|
What are Sleek Brows?
The new and revolutionary Sleek Brows 3D Brow Building will allow you to re-construct eyebrows completely. You can create fullness and definition that can’t be achieved with regular eyebrow grooming or makeup. The result is a waterproof and smudge-proof eyebrow, which is created by building on your natural shape to create fuller, thicker, luscious brows that have perfect definition and last for approximately 2-3 weeks.
The achieved high-definition result is similar to permanent makeup except it is three dimensional (3D), painless and non-invasive. No pencils, powders, or fibers; the look is tailor-made for each person and suitable for those who have naturally good eyebrows as well as those who suffer from partial or complete eyebrow loss.
This is not simply ‘eyebrow extensions’, but rather a whole technique of building eyebrows and growing your own with time.
Why try 3D Brow Sculpting by Sleek Brows?
Eyebrows have always been the highlight of the face – the most expressive feature that allows us to drastically improve our appearance. Both men and women know the benefits of professionally groomed eyebrows. Eyebrows also act as a strong fashion statement that changes with time and preferences (from thin to bushy, and straight to arched brows), however the common denominator has always been the same – the most wanted and coveted brows are full. Sleek Brows is more than just eyebrow grooming, it is a perfected technique of creating and sculpting brows to desired shape and fullness.
What is sculpting?
For those who do not have eyebrows at all, or those that are experiencing partial loss, Sleek Brows developed a textured paint that can be applied directly in strokes onto your skin where there is no hair at all. It gives slight texture and allows you to grow natural eyebrows with use of eyebrow serum.
What are brow extentions?
For those who naturally have good eyebrows, or thinning eyebrows and would like to work on the shape and fullness, we can apply specialized hairs to the natural hairs. This creates a desired look that lasts.
What about aftercare?
Within 24 hours after treatment, as your brow product is still setting, please consider the following to help prolong the results:
1. Please do not get them wet. After 24 hours, steam sessions can be attempted but, do not touch or rub your eyebrows and be careful not to do so for at least 30 minutes after getting out of the steam/water.
2. After 24 hours the brows can get wet but, please make sure no shampoo, conditioner or other products get into them.
3. In the morning, please give them a gentle brush with a clean mascara wand to ensure they stay in place for the rest of the day.
4. When washing your face, use a facial sponge or wash rag and avoid the brow area. You may gently cleanse the brows by pressing the sponge on them.
5. Dry the area gently by pressing a dry towel on the area (avoid rubbing).
6. Creams and makeup are safe to use around the eyebrows but do not apply them directly to the brows as it will soften the bond.
7. Be careful when putting on and taking off clothing — you do not want to pull hairs.
8. If at any time the eyebrow hair seems to move out of place, just gently press them back into place.
9. Towards the end of Sleek Brows wear, you may want to use our brow liner to fill the gaps. Sleek Brows mascara may also be used.
10. Avoid the brow area when removing makeup with makeup remover.
11. You may use a sponge brush to remove makeup, etc. closer to the brow.
12. Try not to pick, rub or pull on your eyebrows. If you must touch them, please make sure your hands are clean, as you do
not want to transfer dirt and oil from your hands to the brow. If you need to scratch, gently press on the area.